
故。事。简。介
小朋友们,你们独自和保姆在一块会发作什么风趣的事?是不是像小毛人相同,也喜爱帮助,结果是越帮越忙。
《Just me and my babysitter》一书中叙述了小毛人的父母外出,把两孩子和暂时保姆留在家里发作的一系列工作,其间作为小辅佐的小毛人是怎样做的呢?一同来看看吧!
绘。本。开。始
When Mom and Dad go out, the babysitter comes.
当妈妈和爸爸外出时,保姆就会来家里。
My little sister cries, but I don't.
我的小妹妹哭了,可是我没有。
Mom says I'm the babysitter's big helper.
妈妈说,我是保姆的好辅佐。
I take the babysitter's coat and hang it in the closet.
我把保姆的外衣挂在了衣柜里。
When it's time for supper,
晚饭的时分,
I show her where Mom keeps the pots and pans.
我告知保姆妈妈放汤锅和平底锅的当地。
I eat everything she gives me,
保姆给我做什么我都吃,
even if I don't like it.
即便我并不太喜爱。
I fill up the sink...
我把水槽装满了水。
… and help her do the dishes.
并且,我还帮她刷盘子呢。
Then we give my little sister a bath.
咱们一同给妹妹洗澡。
I keep her from crying.
我逗妹妹高兴。
I dry my little sister
我把妹妹擦干,
and help her put onher pajamas.
帮她穿好睡衣。
Then we put her to bed,
然后咱们把妹妹放到床上。
just me and my babysitter.
只要我和保姆。
Now the work is over
劳累的一天完毕了,
and we can have some fun.
咱们能够纵情地玩儿了。
We make some popcorn.
咱们做了爆米花。
We play checkers.
咱们一同玩世界跳棋。
I am nice to my babysitter.
我对暂时保姆很好哦,
I let her win sometimes.
有的时分我会成心让她赢。
Then we watch a movie.
咱们还一同看了一部电影。
I let her choose.
我让她选她喜爱的电影看。
I go right to bed when my babysitter tells me to.
暂时保姆让我去睡觉的时分,我马上上床睡觉。
She reads me a bedtime story.
她给我读睡前故事。
I am very good.
我很棒哦。
I go right to sleep.
我很快就睡着了。
We have a good time,
咱们度过了愉快的韶光,
just me and my babysitter.
这是我和保姆的独处韶光。
增加指导老师
补白:进群学习