您当前的位置:中国亲子品牌网资讯正文

WhatABadDream可怕的梦

放大字体  缩小字体 时间:2020-04-18 23:12:49  阅读:9524+ 作者:责任编辑NO。许安怡0216

作者:Mercer Mayer

适读年纪:6-9岁

今日共享小毛怪系列故事,名字叫《What a Bad Dream》,小毛怪Litter Critter做了一个梦,他梦到自己长出了尖尖的牙齿和长长的尾巴,他具有了一双蝙蝠的翅膀,他养了一只大猩猩做宠物。他也不必去上学了,想去哪儿就去哪儿,不必洗澡,不必拾掇房间,饿了就吃冰淇淋...可是到了晚上,谁放他进被窝呢?谁给他讲睡前故事呢?谁给他爱的抱抱呢?

· 正· 文· 来· 啦·

I had a dream that I made a magic potion.

我做了一个梦,梦里我制作出了魔法药水。

After I mixed it up, I drank the potion down.

在我混合好药水后,我把药水喝了。

Then weird things started to happen,

接着,古怪的工作开端发生了,

just like in a spooky show on television.

就像在电视上的恐惧秀里相同。

I changed.

我变了。

I grew pointy fangs and long claws.

我长出了尖尖的牙齿和长长的爪子。

I had bat wings and a long tail.

我长出了蝙蝠相同的翅膀和长长的尾巴。

I could roar so loud that I scared everybody,

我能够大声吼怒,吓到每个人,

and they left me alone.

所以他们留下我一个人呆着。

Then I did whatever I wanted.

然后我做了我想做的任何事。

I lived all by myself.

我单独日子。

My room looked just the way I wanted it to look.

我的房间看起来正是我想要的姿态。

I had cookies and ice cream for breakfast.

我早餐吃了饼干和冰淇淋。

I never brushed my fur or my fangs

我从来就没刷过我的皮裘或尖牙,

and I never changed my clothes.

也从未换过衣服。

I got a gorilla for a pet.

我养了一只大猩猩做宠物。

I didn t go to school.

我没有去校园。

I just rode my bicycle wherever I wanted.

我仅仅骑自行车到我想去的当地。

We ate ice cream and fudge pops for lunch.

咱们午饭吃冰淇淋和奶油软糖。

We played outside as long as we wanted--

咱们在外面玩了好久,

even after it was dark.

即便天黑了。

At dinnertime we just ordered in pizza and didn t use napkins.

在晚餐时,咱们只订了萨饼并且没有运用餐巾。

I never took a bath--even if I was dirty.

我从来不洗澡,即便我很脏。

I kept lizards and frogs and snakes in the tub.

在浴缸里养蜥蜴、青蛙和蛇。

I watched television as late as I wanted

我看电视想看到几点就看到几点,

and never even had to go to bed.

乃至从不睡觉。

I got sleepy anyway and went upstairs.

这会儿我困了,所以我上楼去了。

But there was no one to tuck me in and read me a story.

可是没有人给我掖被子,给我读睡前故事。

Then I got scared,

然后我吓了一跳,

and there was no one to give me a hug.

没有人给我拥抱。

I began to cry.

我开端哭了。

I wanted my mommy and daddy.

我要找我的爸爸和妈妈。

Suddenly someone was shaking me.

忽然,有人在摇晃我。

It was my mom and dad.

是我的爸爸和妈妈。

"You had a bad dream, " they said.

“你做噩梦了,”他们说。

"Time to put you in bed," said Dad.

“该把你放在床上了,”爸爸说。

"That s not a magic potion, is it?" I asked.

“那不是魔法药水,对吧?”我问。

"No, it s just warm milk," said Mom.

“不是,是热牛奶哦,”妈妈说。

"Good,"I said."I don t want a magic potion."

“好棒,”我说,“我不想要魔法药水。”

END